Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Post!


Hey everyone! I'm new to this blogging thing, so please bare with me! Actually, I'm not even sure where I'm headed with this....but it's most likely going to be a food blog! I tend to find myself having poor eating habits throughout the day, and then snack like CRAZY at night. This needs to stop! So I'll be trying my best to keep myself in line while making sure I get everything I need. Caring for your body shouldn't be a hastle! College life can be extremely hectic though, but lucky for me tomorrow is my last day here until Thanksgiving vacation! My parents are coming at 5 tomorrow to take me home, but I'm not sure if I'm going to the dining hall with them or if I'm going to be eating at home. Oh well, I'm just glad to finally be home!

I can't figure out how to get that picture ^up there^ to go \/ down there \/. I'm such a terrible blogger! Well, anyways, I just wanted to credit Lee
for it! I hung up a BUNCH of her affirmations onto my wall behind my bed, so whenever I walk into my room I can read them! They really keep me going, so thanks Lee!


4 comments:

  1. Girl, your a freaking doll. I am so happy you started this. Take it away!!!! Thanks for crediting me, Have an ~~amazing~~ thanksgiving break. I am so happy we found eachother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog. Love it up!! ..wow i am CORNYYYYY. let me know how the visit home with the fam goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely will! I'm going to be updating this recently--starting tomorrow. I'm home now, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome welcome welcome to the amazing world of blogging! i know you will find love and happiness through the everyone's support :) :) :) i sure have! yay.

    ReplyDelete