Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ding-Dong DELIVERY!

Is it my lucky week or what?!
I'm not sure if you remember our dear Amy getting a delivery from Katie of Naturally Nutty a few weeks ago, but I too was a very lucky girl and got three samples of her delicious and healthful nut butters!

Look how generous she was!



Butter Toffee Peanut Butter



Vanilla Almond Butter (!)


CHOCOLATE Butter Toffee Peanut Butter

All three =]

Now..as you might recall, I've had a little trouble adapting to Almond Butter, but what about VANILLA Almond Butter? The moment I saw it I cracked that baby open faster than ED could tell me otherwise! And let me tell you...I haven't stopped eating it since! It's FANTASTIC! The perfect balance of sweetness from the vanilla and nuttiness from the Almonds. It's also VERY smooth for an Almond Butter, but not watery at all. I want to BATHE in this stuff! I encourage EVERYONE to go to her website and order some. You will NOT be sorry!

I feel like I had so much more to say...but I can't think of it! Oh well, I guess that means there will have to be another post later =] OH. I remember one. Today is my first day back to work (at Panera Bread). I absolutely LOVE working there. It's a time where I can be myself and I don't even THINK about ED. It's so crazy, it's like...a vacation from him, for a few hours. Therapy at work, who would have known?

Have a great Wednesday everyone! You know what NEXT Wednesday is? I thought so.

10 comments:

  1. vanilla almond butter?! YUM! you are well deserving of such a delicious treat! I didn't know you worked at Panera! I am OBSESSED.. m'mm the salads and soups and panini's... I want to go there NOW!

    "therapy at work" - that's a great way of looking at it! getting PAID to take a vacation from ED?!?! what could be better! enjoy your "therapy" session ;) talk to you later love <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those nut butters sound sooooo good omg i need some! glad you can escape ed. i would kill to work at panera... the salads and soups are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET OUT!!! First of all, those nut butters sound DIVINE (plus they make 'em in MI so holla!). Second - you work at panera?! I eat there multiple times a week, I love me some soup and multi-grain baguette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see those nut butters all over the blogs and I want to get my hands on some !all those flavors omg sound so effin good!!!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHhhh you are sooo lucky!! I'm jealous, I want some toffee pb now!! :)

    Glad you're getting back to your job, staying busy is a very good thing to keep those ED thoughts at bay!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET DEAL! im jealous that you got a non-broken vanilla almond butter though! scrapping that baby into the trash was tragic for me. im sure you understand now!! glad you are enjoying it :)

    Work can be a miracle for getting rid of ED. Except, does it bother him because of all the food around? I would think mine would judge people LIKE MAD!! I work at the Gap, so its also a "trigger"y environment (sometimes). I wanna hear about this stuff though so comment back!

    <3 ames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that looks awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    Have fun at work! I love Panera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look amazing! I may have to email Katie for some samples, too...
    Aw, have fun at work!!! I am glad it can be such an escape for you...that's wonderful! Sometimes for me work is an escape from Ed and sometimes it is very triggering because I am around lots of sweets and I don't dare allow myself to touch it.
    Have a good night, doll. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. did you get these precious samples for free or did you buy them offline??? my tummy is rumblin just looking at those pix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. vanilla almond butter looks amazing! i'm glad you are able to escape ED at work! i don't know if you read my last comment but we should try to get together this break since we live close!!! it would be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete