Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think I need this.

For the next week I'm not going to be on here. I just feel as if my eating disorder tries it's best to compare my body and my needs with other people's needs. I also can NOT stop thinking about food, and thinking about what everyone on here ate, and it is slowly taking over my life...which is exactly the opposite of what I've been trying to do! My mom has mentioned various times that I have been on the computer a lot lately, and as much as I ADORE all of you gals, I want to experiment with this week. Especially with the holidays, I don't want to be comparing what I eat to what everyone else eats.

I know this is sudden, and I appologize. I WILL be back to let you know what's happened, and what I have decided to do about this blog. But until then, if you want to contact me or ANYTHING just ask and I'll give you my number (to text =] ) or my facebook. (Actually, here's the link to that: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1487430110&ref=profile )

I want to keep in touch with EVERYONE on here. Because, I really do love you all!

Have a FANTASTIC holiday! Stay strong.

10 comments:

  1. Take as much time as you need! I'll add you on the face :)

    HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl!!! we will miss you! but im glad you are doing what you feel is best for you!!! have a great holiday & stay warm!!!!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly, I know I'll miss your blog for the next week but at the same time I totally understand where you're coming from and like Jaime said, you need to do what's right for you :) Have a fantastic Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so proud of you for having the courage to do this for yourself ...you are such a strong girl and i have no doubt that you will be just fine this week! although i will miss you a buttload i'm happy you're doing whats best for you! good luck and i'll keep you in my thoughts!

    have a wonderful holiday girlie <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think from what you are describing, you are making the right and healthy decision right now. I always promised myself that if I ever started getting too obsessed with the blog or others, I would stop. So good for you for recognizing, and you'll be missed, but I know you are going to find happiness and fulfillment elsewhere...merry christmas, and best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i second everyone's comments- we'll be fb friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl ,we're facebook friends..no worries! BUT I will miss you on here, doll! You are such an inspiration once again. You are doing what is right for you. I totally agree and I sometimes feel like I get too wrapped up in the blogging world as well. Good luck this week, even thought you don't need it :) Merry Christmas!
    love, meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely making the right decision - you're smart to realize how this blog is affecting you! It's better to listen to your gut instinct now, rather than regret it later on. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you're recognizing a need to take a break and taking care of yourself. Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful insight, and such a great awareness Laura. Take what you need for YOURSELF! Good luck girly, and happy holidays :)
    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete