Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Positive Tuesday

I want to make today a positive one! I ended up waking up at 3 o'clock this morning! Just...woke up! And I wasn't tired at ALL. I'm also starting to feel a little sick, which I hope is just passing!!

As for the doctor yesterday, I ended up losing a little bit of weight which is really frustrating because I still have a lot of weight to gain. However, this just shows me how much my body needs...which is astounding to me! Everything else was A-O-K though. I always want my blood pressure to be perfect...it's kind of a little game I play to calm myself down when I am there...and I was SO close yesterday! 124/82. AH!
_____________________________________________________________
Laura, Love, and Lattes

I've got some sad news for all of you. The boy that likes me sent me a text yesterday asking if I had thought any more about the movie we are supposed to see, and I just had to be honest with him! I told him that I'm not looking for a relationship but if he's willing to go as friends I am completely for it! ...he didn't want to =[

Why are guys like that? They only want relationships...no friends. That upset me a little but, what can you do? Oh well...I'm working with the boy that I like today. So...TO BE CONTINUED.
_____________________________________________________________


I'm pretty sure I'm going to Trader Joe's again today, so if there is anything you can think of that I should pick up I would greatly appreciate it!!

Stay positive today everyone, I hope it's as gorgeous outside where you are as it is here! I swear, my moods are directly proportional to the weather outside. =]

8 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get sick!!! Sorry to hear about the frustrating appointment but stick with it - you can do this!

    Boys are just weird, that's all there is to it! I'm excited to hear the rest of the story though! Get it, girl!!

    As for TJs...five words: Crunchy. Peanut Butter. Granola. Bars. You will love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the weight loss, but I remember going through times like that during recovery, and it really did shock me at just how much my body needed. See? There's way less to fear than ED convinces us of. Stay strong.

    Oooo boy drama, juicy...

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh my mood seriously depends on the weather outside as well..so weird!!! today's a new day make it great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, boys are like that. I think their egos are just much more fragile than ours; it's harder for them to save face by acting like they haven't been rejected.

    TJ's! I wish I could transport their stuff into my regular grocery store -- TJ's isn't big/diverse enough to do all my shopping, and it's too far away to do regular 'specialty' runs. But I loved their boxed Butternut Squash soup, and I remember their masala veggie burgers as being nice. Not SUPER AMAZING, but a nice flavor change from the standard veggie burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah I hope you're not getting sick! I'm sorry you lost a little bit of weight but I think the fact that your FRUSTRATED about it is DEFINITELY a sign of your strength and willingness to recover. Normally ED would be THRILLED to see that you lost weight - but the fact that Laura is bothered by it is great and just more motivation to keep moving forward and getting stronger everyday!

    boy boys boys..so silly! Would it really be that unbearable for him to see a movie (where you don't even have to TALK!) as "just friends?!" he's such a drama queen :P. His loss though - keep working for that panera prince charming girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Laura, you little heartbreaker! Hehe just kidding girl, I'm glad you were honest with him; it's always better that way. Can't wait to hear how the rest of Laura, Love, and Lattes plays out!

    I'm sorry to hear about your doctor's appointment (even though you had greeattt blood pressure! :]) but I'm really glad you were able to recognize that failing to gain weight is a good thing. You should be really proud of yourself; changing your thoughts is a big step toward defeating ed!

    I'm afraid I can't give you any advice for the TJ shopping trip; I'm a WF girl myself :] But I hope you find everything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about the boy drama. I totally know what you mean! I really hope things turn out in the end. Give it some time, and maybe he will be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. boys are so lame, really. he sounds like such a diva, who needs him!?

    dont be too stressed about the weight gain. you obviously recognize that you need to gain weight and not meeting the goal this time will just motivate you to make the changes you need to meet it next time! yay!

    ReplyDelete