Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome Winter Break!

I'm finally home! Well, RIGHT now I'm at the fire station waiting for my sister to get back from a call, but I'm still in Rhode Island and couldn't be happier!

I had a break down today though. I think it was a mixture of being so tired, and getting a bad psych grade (let's not talk about it) as well as just being really out of whack with the eating. I opened up COMPLETELY to a friend of mine at school. He's a relatively new friend, but I told him everything regardless. You know those people that you are just naturally comfortable with? Well, he's one of them. And I was honestly a mess but he calmed me down almost completely, and made me feel so good about myself.

Otherwise, exams are over, and tomorrow I have a meeting with my new therapist. As nervous as I am for it, I am going to Trader Joe's for the first time EVER, right after. So I have something to look forward to. And then Friday I'm pretty sure is a Whole Foods Run, and Sunday my dad and I are going to go buy different flavored tea's and coffee from an old country store in Massachusetts. I really can't wait, and this break is looking really good!

Thank you to everyone who wished me luck on exams, and I want to send my wishes right back to you! You are all so smart, and I know you'll do well!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for being home! I'm glad you made it back safe & sound. I can't wait to see all your great photos over break :)

    TJ's virgin, you're in for a treat !! show us pics!

    i know what you mean about a new friend that you instantly feel comfortable with. i made a friend (guy as well) like that this semester, too. isnt it great?

    <3 ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome about your friend! That is a hard thing to share, especially in person and I'm SO happy it went well! Have fun at TJ's, and home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're home!! Good luck with your therapist :) I'm happy to hear you opened up to your friend too!

    Have a blast at TJs and remember: CRUNCHY PB GRANOLA BARS!! Oh and Rudi's bagels :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does feel good when you meet one of those friends that you can just open up to! And hoorrray for being home! Home sweet home <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't stress over a bad grade--- the past is the past! 1 week from now this grade will not matter!! look to the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, it's over!!!!

    Love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete