Sunday, January 11, 2009

Confession time..

I LOVE the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. Like...in an unhealthy, I listen to it on repeat when I drive, sort of way.

But it's okay.

My sister wanted me to take a picture of this:


I've been closing at Panera for the past 4 days, so I bring my sister bread, bagels, pastries, paninis, you name it! She keeps all of it in the microwave, and look at it all! You can't even see a lot of it.

So I'm updating early today because I'm spending the day with my best friend (who is leaving for Missouri tonight! =[ ) and my friend from school. He and I aren't really close, but I think it will be good to get together with someone from school!

I'm also dropping off a few books at Panera for D beforehand. I kept raving about 2 specific books so I told him I would loan them to him. It's pretty much just another excuse to see him.

However, tonight Panera has this thing called a Bread Bash. It's pretty much a meeting where we talk about the new food we are getting, food we are taking off the menu, and what we can do to make work more productive and enjoyable. I just love being able to hang out with my coworkers. They are amazing people!

I had a new Luna product today! It's a Vanilla Macadamia Tea Cake.






Yum! It was extremely tasty. I had it with an apple and some coffee with (extra) soymilk. It didn't really fill me up though, so I'm probably going to be going back to the room of food for some extra fuel! I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light snack though! It's soft and chewy, and actually reminded me a lot of the honey graham Z-bar. I think I liked it more though =]

Have a great, and hopefully relaxing, Sunday everyone!

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you promise not to tell ANYONE-- i kind of like that song by taylor swift too :) heheh! i def need to try that luna flavor-- sounds yummy! and i love honey graham z bars! have a lovely day with your coworkers and have fun seein D!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is a guilty pleasure of mine too :) I found that bar not to be very filling either! Supposedly there's a PB one out there somewhere!

    Bread bash sounds like my kind of party ;) Have fun seeing D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha room of food, you're silly :D Yumm have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday! I hope you have a great time with your friends today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're sister is one lucky girl..I want that bread!!

    have a great time with your friends girl and enjoy the coworker meeting! that sounds like fun :)

    <3 love ya miss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm trying to recover too, it's nice to meet you :)

    That teacake thing looks SOOO GOOD! I love vanilla and macadamias...I wish they sold stuff like that in Britain =/ And wow all that bread!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, look at all that bread! and it all looks amazing too!

    have a great time today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love bread! Haha, and I listen to the same some on repeat all the time, like ALL the time.
    Current addiction: Jason Mraz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh looove taylor swift! and those luna bars...ive crumbled them in oatmeal before..very flavorful :) hope you are having a lovely day with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. heya girlie,
    i havent heard that song but then again im in ireland so thats probably why. i get song obessesd with many songs and replay them over and over again till im sick of them lol :)

    oo that tea cake bar looks so yummy n cute!! i hope the bars come 2moro. im sure theyll definetly have come by the time you go back to school cause i sent them a week ago 2mro...i have a feeling you may recieve them on monday :)*fingers crossed*

    the meeting with your co-workers sounds like fun!! have a great night hun,

    love ya lots,
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh i LOVE Love Story by taylor swift..it was on this morning in my boyfriend's car and I made him turn it up really loud so I could start belting it out..you arent alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omgomgomgomg i love those tea cakes!! get the mint chocolate one. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, maybe I should work at Panera...lucky you! I love Taylor Swift! Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I am new to your blog and love it! I too am trying to help myself with my blog so hopefully it all works out. Yummy food!!

    www.missymaintains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete