Good Morning lovelies! I'm just curious, are there any male readers out there? I don't want to keep referring to my readers as "gals" when that's not everyone out there! So let me know if you are of the male gender =]
Today's agenda includes:
-Panera Bread for lunch with my mom (I'm actually EATING there for once!)
-Dermatologist (apparently I have too many beauty marks?)
-Out with my sisters fiance. The three of us are really close. It's nice =]
Before I go though, I was tagged by the lovely Jenny to do this. So here we go!
4 Favorite Memories from 2008
2. Turning 18
3. Leaving for UConn!
4. Learning what a Food Blog was, then starting one!
4 Favorite Movies in 2008
1. 21 !!!!!
2. Seven Pounds
3. Sex and the City
4. The Dark Knight
4 Favorite Foods of 2008
1. Greek Yogurt
2. Peanut Butter
3. Whipped Cottage Cheese (yes, it's THAT good! =] )
4 Places I loved in 2008
1. Storrs, CT
4. Home sweet home!
4 Events I loved in 2008
2. The Presidential Election
3. Christmas Eve Dinner
4. Grad Night (at disneyworld!)
4 Things I liked in 2008
1. Working at Panera Bread (still!)
2. Discovering the blog world
3. Being able to go to school, despite my ED
4. My ability to stay positive!
4 Things I’m looking Forward to in 2009
2. Remaining healthy and active
3. Sophomore Year and applying to the Didactic program
4. The mystery of the unknown!
I feel like everyone has already been tagged! So if you weren't, then consider yourself TAGGED!