Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quick post!

Good Morning lovelies! I'm just curious, are there any male readers out there? I don't want to keep referring to my readers as "gals" when that's not everyone out there! So let me know if you are of the male gender =]

Today's agenda includes:

-Therapist
-TJ's!
-Panera Bread for lunch with my mom (I'm actually EATING there for once!)
-Dermatologist (apparently I have too many beauty marks?)
- Gym
-Dinner
-Out with my sisters fiance. The three of us are really close. It's nice =]



Before I go though, I was tagged by the lovely Jenny to do this. So here we go!

4 Favorite Memories from 2008

1. Graduation!

2. Turning 18

3. Leaving for UConn!

4. Learning what a Food Blog was, then starting one!

4 Favorite Movies in 2008

1. 21 !!!!!

2. Seven Pounds

3. Sex and the City

4. The Dark Knight

4 Favorite Foods of 2008

1. Greek Yogurt

2. Peanut Butter

3. Whipped Cottage Cheese (yes, it's THAT good! =] )

4. Larabas

4 Places I loved in 2008

1. Storrs, CT

2. Boston

3. Disneyworld

4. Home sweet home!

4 Events I loved in 2008

1. Graduation

2. The Presidential Election

3. Christmas Eve Dinner

4. Grad Night (at disneyworld!)

4 Things I liked in 2008

1. Working at Panera Bread (still!)

2. Discovering the blog world

3. Being able to go to school, despite my ED

4. My ability to stay positive!

4 Things I’m looking Forward to in 2009

1. Recovery

2. Remaining healthy and active

3. Sophomore Year and applying to the Didactic program

4. The mystery of the unknown!




I feel like everyone has already been tagged! So if you weren't, then consider yourself TAGGED!

10 comments:

  1. PANERA!!! You have so many beauty marks because you're so beautiful my dear :)

    Great list and nice color choices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya hun,

    sounds like a fun busy day ahead :)!!
    thanks for the tips on the larabars...its funny though cause i was gonna add 1/2 a cup nuts but after the first 1/4 cup ( i was gonna add two 1/4 cups) it seemed like there were more than enough nuts and in the finished bar it seemed that way too. i guess the larabar makers have some secret :)

    love the list and 2009 has alot of great things in store for you :)

    tried anymore of the bars yet? any of the eatnatural ones??

    have a nice night tonight with you sis girlie,
    love u lots,
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your answers to the questionnaire! have fun eating lunch at panera today! 2009 is gona be a great year for you doll! by the way what is the didatic program? i'm curious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun eating at Panera! Me and my mom would always go there when I would come home on pass to have lunch. I love the Fuji Apple chicken salad! Actually, all of their "seasonal" salads are great. I bet you know what's best since you work there, though :) Pro-Panera babe.

    Love ya, stay strong, peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy yummy Panera!

    I am going to do that survey for fun now!

    take care,
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers to the unknown!

    I also have lots of beauty marks, some of which I've had checked out (and one removed). I guess we just have an abundance of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha uughh I have to get beauty mark removed once I am done here i'm already crapping my pants haha! great answers to your survey--My goal for today was to "try not try to know all the answers and to stay grounded in the ones i do know" so i can def. relate to you wanting to look forward to the unknown :) its scary..but so exciting!!! hope you have a fantastic night.xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you enjoyed your fun-filled day! and i hope the panera dining experience went well :)

    i loved your survey answers! you had a great 2008, despite ed! oh gosh i forgot jenny tagged me! i must fill that out in my next post!

    <3 you girly, xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great year you had!
    And hope all goes well today - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fav 4's! Enjoy TJ's! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete