Saturday, January 24, 2009

Warning: Pathetic Post to Follow!

Sorry about my absence, and this "wanna-be-post." I had a pretty rough day yesterday (mentally) and I am still trying to get back on my feet. However, last night I pulled out this air-popping pop corn machine and made myself some PCORN. But since I didn't have anything to put on it, I decided to attempt cinnamon and sugar. OH BABY! You NEED to try this combination!

BUT.

The TRUE purpose of this post is to share with you gals, something that I discovered INSIDE the box. It was in a little pamphlet, and the moment I saw it I thought of every single one of you lovely ladies. So here it is, the miracle that IS...



AN AT HOME PEANUT BUTTER MAKER!

Okay girls. I am way too excited by this. But my roomy and I are trekking to this very pathetic mall today (I'm talking....like, a 4 store mall), however they DO have a Kohls. And I'm thinking maybe I'll get lucky and find this baby there? A girl can dream.

I'll be updating later for sure!

<3

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had my first dining hall cookie.

That's all.
=]

8 comments:

  1. oh my god girl that sounds AMAZING! i hope you find it!!!!! think of all the yuumy pb possibilities!

    good luck loveeeee <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade peanut butter! Hardcore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!! Oh my goodness - that sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHATT!!!! they have a pb maker at kohl's!?!! okay let me know asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgg! how exciting! hope you find it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for cookies. i had a few birthday cookies last night and loved it *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay cookies :) soo yummy right!!
    let us know if u find that cool pb thing, i hope u do :)

    have a great day girlie,
    love you lots
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete