Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A close up

with my food that is!!

I remembered my camera TWICE within the last 12 hours. Be proud =)

First of all, I would like to apologize to anyone who lives outside of the US and can't get Vitamuffins. Because LOOK at this:

This was my first time trying the muffins instead of the muffin tops, and I must say- I think the muffins are better! Although I like the shape and size of the muffin tops, the muffins are definitely more moist and rich...as you can clearly see from this picture!

Lunch today was also a great success! For some reason, it looks extra colorful!





Yes...I drench my sandwiches in mustard.

And just a quick glance at the campus yesterday, all snow-filled and COLD.



My dorm is the very farthest one- hidden by the tree!

Okay, so my agenda for today is as follow:

Biology 2-2:50
Gym 3-?
Work 5-8
LOST(!!!) 8-9

Have a great day everyone!
<3

13 comments:

  1. Re the vitamuffin: I HATE YOU!!!! My mouth is WATERING looking at that.. dammit stupid UK lack of good food *grumbles*

    - Re the rest of the post - I love youu! Your posts always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love! It's so snowy!!!
    Those vitamuffins look heavenly. I'm going to have to try them....I've only tried the tops too!

    lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, bundle up and stay warm Laura! And love your sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr, looks cold on campus! Love the colors of your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you have a little undercover talent for photography that i didn't know about my dear laura - those pictures are beautiful! except the snow one.. but i think i'm just bitter towards it because i'm so sick of seeing snow ;)

    stay warm my love!! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. vitamuffins are the best! :) so funny we had similar posts yesterday-- great minds think alike ! have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm vitamuffins!! Oh - mustard?! It's a must for me - nothing can beat mustard sometimes ;)

    LOST - oh my, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm i miss my vitamuffins..no more for me though! I'm goin all out when i get home! throw me a bakery muffin ! :) don't you just love when things are covered in snow it's so lovely..have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so much snow!

    and love the close ups...my fav part of food blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura--it's Elizabeth from Facebook!

    I just wanted to say hi, and give a shout out to another mustard lovin' woman :) whenever I visit my boyfriend he gets pissed because I use so much of his mustard on sandwiches and in salad dressings--he always makes me bring my own, or buy him a new jar haha.

    Sorry I was not online last night. I got sucked into reading a book for school, and I was so tired too. I'm sure we'll chat soon, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmm vitamuffins, i am about to try the blueberry tops for lunch. your food is beautiful and colorful and provides a really great contrast to the cold and gray outside. the snow is beautiful, but sometimes the cold just isn't that fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sad I can't find vitamuffins in new orleans :( i think i will just have to order them!
    Beautiful pictures- the colors of the salad are great!
    I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love vitamuffins. Plus, I LOVE mustard on my sandwiches as well!

    ReplyDelete