Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear ladies...

You all CRACK me up! I mention balance bars, and mystery calorie bread, and being yourself...yet you are JUMP to find out about this boy I mentioned! Hell with the food, you want the GOOD stuff =P

Well....since it isn't really anything yet, I'm not going to go on a tangent about it...because I don't know who reads this (even him! He read the article) so let's just call him B for now (isn't that funny...more B's!). I've just been hanging out with him a lot and I am SUCH a positive person around him...I love the person I am when I'm with him. He's smart, and nice, and I'm pretty excited to have met him- regardless of where it ends up!! I spent some time with him today and honestly...today was an AMAZING day. Food wise I ate intuitively, and I ate well. I EVEN added peanut butter to my oats this morning!! Mighty Maple to be exact.....and I don't think I would ever turn back! This breakfast made me feel good ALL morning (hell...all DAY!)

Look at those knife lines....OH BABY!

Now...I'm not sure how many of you remember me mentioning that I didn't like melted peanut butter. Well...I'm proposing a swift change of statement/opinion.
I only like melted peanut butter when it is on my oats.
That's better... =]

Well, I just got back from Yoga (so wonderful!) and I'm about to hop in the shower. I'm trying my very best to keep up with your blogs but please forgive me if I fall behind- life is so hectic lately! And about those pins- my best friend who is currently going to Mizzou saw them and bought them....and she's sending them to me ASAP! So that's a picture of them on her bag! I can't wait to get them....I love me some CURVES!!

<3

15 comments:

  1. melted peanut butter is the BEST on oats.
    looks delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mighty maple rocks my socks! so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you added pb to your oats. good. now i don't have to hurt you.

    hahahaha, kiddinggg (kindaaa)... yayy for boys! i'm tres jealous! love you lauradoll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and seriously, i'm really proud of you for the mystery calorie bread! that's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wholeheartedly agree with that peanut butter statement! mmm. it's what makes me look forward to breakfast.

    also, yay for new boys! that's always super fun, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLS yea for a new boy, regardless of where it goes!

    You mentioned spending time with him today as well as eating intuitively today, and while you didn't directly connect them, I always find myself eating more intuitively around guys. They may not always pick the healthiest food, but I notice that they eat exactly what they want, and stop when they're satisfied. They don't beat themselves up about it. If they overeat, they move on. And I find that it rubs off on me when I'm around them. Guys in general seems to have fewer hang-ups about food than women, it's so not fair! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I think it's absolutely FABULOUS that you feel like you ate more intuitively today around the new guy! Just hearing you say "i love the person i am [when im with him]" is so refreshing & important!! There's nothing like meeting someone who brings out the absolute best in you - a friend, a guy, anyone! Good luck with it & definitely keep us posted!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girly..you just keep it up with the pb! I think everyone can agree that pb in oats is amazing, and everyone deserves to enjoy that mad deliciousness! And that's awesome about your boy..I love that feeling..where it's not quite a relationship yet, but the flirting is crazy haha <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. melted PB..yum. melted MIGHTY MAPLE pb..uncomparable. way jealous laura. love me some yoga though! mmm hope you have a great day tomorrow...half way to the weekend!! hoolllaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are makin me proud :) and right on with the guy! i think its great that you're getting close with someone. being able to open up your heart is so beautiful. mine is so frozen still :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg first crushes are the best! and your BFF goes to MIzzou? My whole fam goes there and I almost went...almost LOL. But I am way more a city gal. Can't wait to continue reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes to melted PB!!! Love it that way too. I like it when my mouth gets stuck from too much too. HAHAHA, I'm sooo cool. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow that pb and oatmeal looks soooo yummy! glad u enojyed it :)
    and im so so excited for you and ur blossoming relationship with b :) cant wait to hear more in time!
    love you lots hun
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Im glad you liked the melted PB n oats :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for B!! Miss Mighty Maple is pretty divine!

    ReplyDelete