Sunday, February 8, 2009

So I lied...

I am posting today. But just because I found something that I thought was really interesting!
I went to the students page of the UConn website to see what the weather is going to be like today (51 degrees if you're wondering!!!) but I happened to spot the topic of the daily poll and of course needed to do it! The question: How often do you work out? The results?...


Isn't that interesting?!?!
ED tells me that EVERYONE works out every single day! It's nice to be aware that he is just once again bull shitting me.

Well, I'm off to my day of studies (I woke up sick this morning....nauseous&chills) so I'm going to be taking it EXTRA easy today. That's what Sunday's are for though, right?

Enjoy your day of relaxation!! <3

8 comments:

  1. great eye opener!
    enjoy your day pretty girl <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya hun,
    thanks again for that bar, i DID enjoy it :) great choice!!
    interesting poll results....just proves ed lies....thanks for sharing!
    have a great day girlie,
    love you
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love that poll!

    PS. I'm bummed UConn beat U of M but oh well... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that poll Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poll! Take good care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow there actually ARE normal people out there on planet earth that don't worry about working out! what a relief! haha
    thanks love for the constant support as always. love you and keep up the good work fooding wise ! you're beautiful laura love

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is SO INTERESTING... ed tells me everyone works out everyday... even multiple times a day and how dare i skip a day- i would never have thought this... even in full-recovery i have still convinced myself that even if i'm not going to the gym everyday everyone else is and somehow my self-worth depends on that?? haha so sick and twisted, this is very intreeeeging!! thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course i don't mind!
    Just be strong and be confident that you can do it. being on a medical leave is not fun and ed is not worth it to stall your education. if you want to talk, feel free to email me or something!
    i will def begin reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete