Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday surprise

Today has been such a hectic day! I'm actually sitting in the library right now trying to get my work done (after I catch up on blogs of course!) So don't think that just because I haven't been posting, that I haven't been staying updated on all of your girls lives!! =]

Well, in the note that my sister wrote to me she mentioned that a friend of her's had a cousin who recovered from an Eating Disorder, and in order to help her she got the word "Believe" tattooed on her write so whenever she saw it, she would be inspired. Well...



It's not my wrist, only because the man convinced me that if I wanted to work as a professional, it would be too big of a word to cover up. So I went for the hip. I took a picture and sent it to my sister and she was SO proud of me. She said her mouth dropped and it was the GREATEST surprise. But it wasn't just for her. It was for me and her, my recovery, our relationship, everything.

I wish I had more time, but there's studying to be done. I love you girls. <3

17 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that's so gorgeous! no excuse to not feel inspired now, love! <3 glad you're having a good time, keep going sweets, you're doing so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G I LOVE ITTT!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!! THE FONT IS GORGEOUS!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN girl, that looks awesome! did it hurt? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, congrats on the tat! huge step and commitment, but totally worth it for recovery! yay, im so happy for you. BELIEVE in recovery, gal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god laura that is AWESOME ahh disfjoisfjoidjiosd i love it! i wish i had the courage to do it.. im so wimpy :( but i am so proud of you girl! thats great to have such a wonderful message to follow you everyday! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Laura!! It looks great :)

    PS. You guys can't get rid of me that easily haha I'll be back on my own blog tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel as if I should tell you that the verification for that last comment was 'red hoe' hah

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA I didn't even know I HAD verifications =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love tattoos!!! is this your first one !?!? looks great and what great meaning

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I LOVE this! What an inspiring message -- I've been pondering getting one with my sister for quite some time now, how was the pain factor?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to remind yourself of your road to recovery. I've always wanted a tat but am too nervous about the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness laura! wow it looks amazing! you are amazing!

    and keep on believing girly :) i love you so so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAHHH omg girlie thats awesome :) im so excited for you! and what it stands for is so special :)
    your fantastic hun!
    love you lots
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the tat. Its definitely going to help when you look at it to remind you of everything you want to accomplish. keep on trucking. you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great tattoo with a positive meaning. Are you thinking about getting anymore now that you have one?

    ReplyDelete