Friday, April 3, 2009

Family weekend.

Well..not really. But my sister is coming in about 45 minutes and we are spending the entire weekend gossiping and shopping and being sisters and best friends! <3 I truly can not wait.

Just a few pictures to keep you gals going.


"Kid-Tested, LAURA-Approved!"


Sweet P's, Chobs, CC, LC, Hummus (notice there are shorter versions of everything but hummus? Also..LC=LaughingCow=LauraCarr) =]


I was one of the lucky ones to receive this coupons! I just purchased some Vanilla and Honey Oikos, so I'll be doing a review as soon as I give it a taste!


Free samples and a flier for LunaFest. My school hosted one last Wednesday, but I went to a memorial instead.
By the way, did anyone notice that the ingredients in the peanut butter chocolate Luna Cookie and the PB Z-bar are basically identical +/- an ingredient or two!?

As for me...I've been doing okay. School is still stressful, and I had another not-so-good appointment due to that stress. But this past week has been AMAZING food-wise, and I'm going to be confident going to that appointment on Monday!

Have a wonderful weekend girls!!

<3

20 comments:

  1. Yay for sisters! And kudos for your confidence on the next appt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've had an amazing food week :) Enjoy the weekend with your family. Ok, Laughing Cow is ridiculously incredible. I'm addicted!
    Love always,
    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm glad to hear things have been going so well for you and that you have been feeling more confident in yourself. That's wonderful.
    I've tried (and reviewed!) the vanilla Oikos and I have to say it was quite good. I'm not sure if I like it better than Chobani, mainly due to the whole price thing. But I definitly intend on using all my coupons.
    Enjoy your weekend doll
    xo
    Tori (almonds and honey)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend with your sister Laur! and let me know how those honey kix are - i've seen 'em in the store but havent been inspired enough to buy them!

    chat with you soon, love =) <3 xoxo
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the z-bar/tea cakes... I always wondered why Clif bothered making two near-identical products. But I love 'em both!

    Have fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blast with your sister!!!!!! Totally love it!
    And what? KIX??? Why don't Canadians get any!!! BOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you'll get some quality sisterly time this weekend! Honey Kix? Such newfangled cereal these days, I can't keep up! Never heard of Lunafest, but yay for free samples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Enjoy spending time with your sis, keep nourishing yourself and don't let ED creep in at all! *hits ED with stick* xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so glad your doing well hun :) have a wonderful weekend!
    love you lots
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. im so proud and happy for you having a good week food wise and best wishes on Monday's appt!
    Hang in there with school stress the end of the year is approaching!! = )
    Have a GREAT weekend Laura you deserve it!!!!!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy you are having a good week food-wise. Have an amazing weekend- you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad to hear that you had a good week with food stuff :) and I hope your weekend with your sister is as much fun as it promises to be!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay for good weekend and love the goodies you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe, I did notice too but I didn't think anyone else actually looked that closely!

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  15. Call it hum ;) Have a FANTASTIC time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love gossiping with my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those Honey Kix are "Emily-Approved" too! :D
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you've been having a good food week! Let us know how the kix are. Have fun with your sister! Hopefully it'll get rid of that stress.

    Thanks for such a lovely comment. You've come such a long way in a couple months, too. Keep going strong! Much love

    ReplyDelete
  19. HONEY FLAVORED KIX!?!? Never heard of such a thing!!! YUMMY!!! Hope you had a great weekend with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Told you I'd come out of lurkdom ;) (it's Ellen from facebook).

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete