Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This is going to be a quick one. I just wanted to show you girls what the lovely Tori sent me! I won her contest and received all of these wonderful goodies!!!







(Tor...I wish I could explain how CRAZY I've been going trying to find these! When I saw them in the package, I legit SQUEALED for joy!!!)


I wore this to the dentist yesterday, and the hygienist absolutely LOVED it! As do I of course! The colors are wonderful!


And I already found a use for one of those stickers! Right on the back of my phone of course =]

Thank you SO SO SO much Tor!!!

I loved EVERYTHING that was in there. The necklace would have been enough!!!


Yesterday also included some goofing around...








My sister and I discovered that wearing a child's vest prevents any chance of flashing the neighbors.
It's also simply amusing..

ANNNDDD because miss Lexi is going outside of her comfort zone today, I too decided to forgo my old faithful lunch and switch it up! Although, this definitely isn't vegan, it's absolutely nothing like a normal lunch I would have...and I created it free of ED! I looked at my english muffin and instantly thought "I need a fat" so I opened the fridge, took a look, and though "hmm...I FEEL like avocado" so that's what I had!


Half scrambled/half over easy egg with peppers, WW Eng. Muffin with avocado, Ketchup, and a choco-choco silk! Add an Anjou pear and that my friends is what I call breakfast for lunch.

I'm off to get coffee with my friend. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww!!! You're so sweet! Thanks for switchin it up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an AWESOME package girlie!! the lemon cliff bars are crazy good/addicting haha

    oh you and your sister are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! I'm new to the blogging world and just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog. Awesome package!!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace, so pretty.
    I'm so glad you're doing good, you are without a doubt one of my favourite bloggers.
    x
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like a lot of fun at the pool! And the care package really was very nice! I loved the necklace, and the stickers absolutely adorable! its great seeing you enjoying/living life and working towards separating Laura's thoughts and desires from ED's. <3 love ya and keep being you!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great package! tori is a sweet heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your blog and i absolutely love it! I can relate to you on so many levels from just reading a few of your posts.

    and btw nice idea using the swim vest, that made me laugh :]

    Emily

    ReplyDelete