Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall is in the air!

Don't you just love the smell of fall? It definitely has an endorphin effect on me...pair that with pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, and you have yourself a very happy Laura!

Here are some pictures from my weekend (if you haven't already seen them on facebook!)




Cousins + pumpkin spice coffee.







Awww my parents!


Apple BUTT!




Look at my mom- sporting the UConn sweatshirt. =]




Remember John? Well he came to visit again this past weekend. He took me to waterfire in Providence. It was amazing...and he bought me this-

=]


PARADE!!


I love taking pictures of my cousins...






Overall, this weekend was a BLAST! I spent time with both sides of my family, and SOO much time outdoors enjoying the weather, drinking coffee, and simply living my life! I love this time of year...I just wish the feeling stuck around forever!!

By the way, have any of you tried this?


Oh, AND...I might have posted this before, but this song truly reminds me of the fall-



Later guys!! Enjoy your day =]

12 comments:

  1. Loving those photos, you're cousins are too cute :) they are seriously adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photography. Pumpking spiced coffee sounds delicious.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographs are so prety Laura! and it looks like you had an awesome time.. and OMG the guy brought you a flower, how sweet is that? :) have a nice humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little cousins are adorable! I'm experiencing a little bit of pumpkin overload myself...and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your photos!!!

    yummm pumpkin spiced coffee is THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cousins are just darling lovely photos too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really happy for you that you're having such a good time and enjoying it!:) What a cute cousins you have!

    xxx Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) I need to try a pumpkin spice latte!
    2) LOVE the pix!! LOVE the flower ;]
    Your cousins are soo adorable!
    LOVE true fall weather as well!
    LOVE apple picking..im going saturday!
    LOVE YOU!
    3) I have never tried the sun crystals
    4) I really like the pic you have on top now!!
    Have a wonderful day! Hopefully the rain will stop soon so the wonderfulness of fall can continue to be enjoyed!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures of your little cousins are ADORABLE! I love the fall! Yay for apple picking and good times with family! It looks like you are really livin' up your life! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww your parents look so proud to be sporting a UCONN sweater :)

    love me some pumpkin flavored coffee!

    ReplyDelete